Riding the Waves of Summer
I believe that everything in life serves me.
Summer vacation at the beach last week is no exception. A few observations:
- WatchingÂ the waves,Â almost imperceptibly, the tide turns.
- Swmming with theÂ current that ran parallel to the shore was effortless.
- Swimming against the current that ran parallel to the shore was impossible, even for Michael Phelps.
- When riding the current, “getting out a little sooner” was easier than waiting until caught in the chop.
- A come-along was the tool of choice to pull an off-roading BMW X5 out of the sand.
- What a difference a day makes; one day sunny and pleasant, another cloudy, windy, and cold.
NewlyÂ released Elliot Wave research hasÂ revealed some eye-opening results that will most certainly prove to be controversial.Â Take a look.